How's this logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xray

Jul 28, 2004
Singapore
www.hachisu.com.sg
I'm doing a school project, so I need some concept testing on the logo.

logo.png

What do you think a company with this logo is selling?

not bad. actually, i would say very good.:thumbsup: can be used in real coporate companies.

the space between the first few characters seemed to be wider then the rest...

i think it will be nicer if the 3 tea leaves are closer to the text? maybe like sprout out from the i... and the three leaves together sort of form like a shape of flower? is it intentional?

just my 2cents worth...

I like it. :thumbsup: Good as it is. If there is any small thing to try, perhaps make the letters "tea" and the leaves in a single colour. Light green or maybe gold, depending on application? :)

I'm doing a school project, so I need some concept testing on the logo.

logo.png

What do you think a company with this logo is selling?

Tea lor, but the design element of the leaves by itself is not obvious and cannot tell on its own.

Puritea is a good word play of 'purity'..but not original, just google search u'll find all the Puritea. Type choice is fine but rit needs more spacing.:)

Oh yah, black don't work for me...me feel very far fetched from pure..unless you can explain..

selling tea?

black is okie provided u have a good reason to support why u using that color.

its a daring color but if u prove yr point. then u make the mark
:)

Hmm .. asking from a GD POV ...

1. Why the colour scheme?
2. Why the font?
3. Why the flower as tea should be represented by leaves?
4. Why the square box?

Thanks everyone for your comments.

#1 - It's a marketing project, marketing a 'cool' type of green tea to young adults.
#2 - Yes, the three things are leaves - supposed to depict a flower (fragrance) and a bird (freedom) if you look at the 'deeper meaning'.
#3 - Black: Rebellious color. We're marketing at a younger audience, and we want to be different from everyone else selling green tea. Everyone uses green, so why not black?

I posted it here because I showed it to people on campus and they said "nice". But so what? I needed it to communicate "Pure green tea" and "different, rebellious". So I came here to ask.

# 4 - Yes, why a black box? Will think about it. Didn't come to my mind. Maybe other shapes would work better too.

# 5 - I actually tried sprouting leaves from the "i", but it looked really like many other leaf logos, so I tried this new boxy thing.

Will keep you guys updated as it changes. Thanks again! :)

My personal comment is:
- It is comtemporary
- The square has a corporate feel (good for a corporate logo)
- I prefer it to be in heavy dark green (almost black), black is still work for me.

On the negative side - (this is personal):
- A quick glance, it appears like a logo meant for some feminie products
- It could be the tea leaves that look more like follower petals than tea leaves
- The font type looks too feminie to be together with those 'petals'
- If it is to target on young adult, reverse the color, or use a lighter color so that the box is less pronounced and less 'corporate'.

If I were to own this logo, I would:
- enhance the 'petal' to look more like leaf (part of leaf, perhaps)
- use a different font if it does not work with the modified leaf graphic
- depend on application, change the color

Nice work anyway.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.