how's the Fuji e-pic shop at clementi MRT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zhoufang

Jan 19, 2002
Jurong
Visit site
how's their work, good or not?
Do they provide push processing for neg and E-6 slides?
I need to scan some film, and this is the nearest e-pic shop from jurong west. It will be great if anyone of you can provide their phone number, just lazy to go down personally to ask all these.
Thanks!

Originally posted by zhoufang
I need to scan some film, and this is the nearest e-pic shop from jurong west. It will be great if anyone of you can provide their phone number, just lazy to go down personally to ask all these.
Thanks!

They don't do slide processing, I asked. And their slide to print service is horribly expensive. While the standard rate is like $1, they charge $4 per 4R. Their digital prints are quite okay though.

Regards
CK

What's the cheapest rate for digital print for 4R and 8R ?

Originally posted by zhoufang
Thanks!

I've been patronizing the shop for quite a while.
For generally print, the quality ranges from good to O.K (I think due to the newFuji print machine).

Bad pt - Dun sent in your Sun rise or sun set print. Its horrible! They dun do QC check!
Sun raise/set pics - those images suppose to be in silhouette are not silhoutette!
I notice that the print generally tends to be on the "overexposed" side.

Good pt - Flower prints are good!

Hope my 2 cents worth of inputs help. ;)

Their contact number: 67774890

Status
Not open for further replies.