How's taking Pictures at Pulau Ubin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

siron

Mar 18, 2002
somewhere near...
www.geocities.com
I am going there with my Auntie and Uncle and the cute cousins... dunno what to do there also! haha. Snap snap loh.
Till I am back....wait for the pics! :)

Good Day!

Nice place away from the hectic pace of Singapore. Went there 2 wks ago with my friends and took quite a lot of pics.

Maybe you can rent a bicycle and cycle through the small island. Caution: Some parts of the route are uphill and would make it be tough for children. PS: It will also be wise to bring some sunblock along.

Originally posted by sneezybum
Nice place away from the hectic pace of Singapore. Went there 2 wks ago with my friends and took quite a lot of pics.

Maybe you can rent a bicycle and cycle through the small island. Caution: Some parts of the route are uphill and would make it be tough for children. PS: It will also be wise to bring some sunblock along.

Yeah indeed its tough for children! hah. My little cousin the one I always take pics one. Well luckily he didn't get a bike himself. I got a bike which have a child's seat and I "ton-pang" him all the way. hah.

Originally posted byrochkoh

Do visit the National Parks Board at:
http://www.nparks.gov.sg/parks/n_a/...a-pul_ubi.shtml

Or perhaps:
http://www.photojourney.com.sg/ubin/ubin.shtml

Or search the internet for some inspiration!

Do note you'll need a guide if you intend to visit Chek Jawa.

enjoy!
rOCh

Sien...we cycled so long and got lost so many times just to find that Chek Jawa but cannot find it! haha Later we found out it was not open and you need to make a booking somewhat!
haha I wonder what;s that really abt!

Originally posted by siron

Sien...we cycled so long and got lost so many times just to find that Chek Jawa but cannot find it! haha Later we found out it was not open and you need to make a booking somewhat!
haha I wonder what;s that really abt!

Did you manage to cycle to the quarry? Heard that the view is nice. Could not find it the last time I went there.

Status
Not open for further replies.