Howdy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

[b]

Well, I'm not actually new to the world of photography, but I am new to ClubSNAP. So I thought I'd stop in here first and say howdy!

I'm looking forward to checking out as many of the threads here as possible. I've been looking for a BB that used this software for quite some time, so I'm happy to of finally found one.

I'm in Tallahassee, Florida, so if anybody is nearby, please say hello.

Originally posted by
Well, I'm not actually new to the world of photography, but I am new to ClubSNAP. So I thought I'd stop in here first and say howdy!

I'm looking forward to checking out as many of the threads here as possible. I've been looking for a BB that used this software for quite some time, so I'm happy to of finally found one.

I'm in Tallahassee, Florida, so if anybody is nearby, please say hello.

Tallahassee eh? :) Welcome to Clubsnap. :)

Howdy! :)

, mind if I hijack your thread to say hi too?

showed me the way here, I'm a newbie also. Although I've been at this for a while, I've been going with my gut rather than real knowledge so I have many questions I've been afraid to ask... bear with me! :)

By the way, you have my favorite MSN smiley: ;) Thanks!

Originally posted by greenfreak
, mind if I hijack your thread to say hi too?

showed me the way here, I'm a newbie also. Although I've been at this for a while, I've been going with my gut rather than real knowledge so I have many questions I've been afraid to ask... bear with me! :)

By the way, you have my favorite MSN smiley: ;) Thanks!

Welcome, greenfreak. We've got photogs of all stripes here, from total newbies to the professional 'oldbies'. Feel free to post questions & photos and search the archives. BTW, you'll also receive an education on Singlish/Singapore English here, so do bear with us too! ;)

Welcome!

Try using the search feature, you'll be able to find answers to your questions even before you ask.

Example, I key in ricoh as keyword, can lead me to threads mentioning this camera and links too!

Have fun shooting and posting!:gbounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.