How you shot portrait in wide apture with bright daylight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronnyminhtike

Feb 10, 2009
Hi everyone,
I just taken some shot toady at bright day light at the f1.8. But shutter speed 8000 is still blink and i can't get correct exposure unless i narrow down my f number but i like to shoot with wide open to get nice bokeh. Any bros had any tips on that kind of situation please kindly share for me. Thanks for your knowledge :)

this is the time where u need ND filters. go google "ND4 filter".

Use ND filter?

Hi everyone,
I just taken some shot toady at bright day light at the f1.8. But shutter speed 8000 is still blink and i can't get correct exposure unless i narrow down my f number but i like to shoot with wide open to get nice bokeh. Any bros had any tips on that kind of situation please kindly share for me. Thanks for your knowledge :)

i thought f4 also can get bohkeh?:dunno:

Did you also happen to check your iso setting if its set to anything higher then 100? For a shutter speed to be set at 8000 and its still blinking you must have been trying to shoot the sun and get a nice bokeh! :bsmilie: No offense huh just joking. So is the iso at 100 or higher?

Last edited:
this is the time where u need ND filters. go google "ND4 filter".

Thanks for you quick answer bros.:thumbsup:
I use one of those ND Tian Ya, but i notice its looks like a bit more brownish and WB is a bit change? Just for me scene. :confused:

Will it be reduce the pic quality too?

Thanks for you quick answer bros.:thumbsup:
I use one of those ND Tian Ya, but i notice its looks like a bit more brownish and WB is a bit change? Just for me scene. :confused:

Will it be reduce the pic quality too?

shoot in RAW and adjust WB etc after that to remove the color tinge...

shoot in RAW and adjust WB etc after that to remove the color tinge...

Thanks Bro. :) I will start to use RAW and try to use my PP as well .
Thread close:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.