How you shot portrait in wide apture with bright daylight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 10, 2009
Hi everyone,
I just taken some shot toady at bright day light at the f1.8. But shutter speed 8000 is still blink and i can't get correct exposure unless i narrow down my f number but i like to shoot with wide open to get nice bokeh. Any bros had any tips on that kind of situation please kindly share for me. Thanks for your knowledge :)

kcuf2

Dec 29, 2005
KFC
this is the time where u need ND filters. go google "ND4 filter".

GRbenji

May 24, 2010
Use ND filter?

allenleonhart

Deregistered
Sep 17, 2008
Hi everyone,
I just taken some shot toady at bright day light at the f1.8. But shutter speed 8000 is still blink and i can't get correct exposure unless i narrow down my f number but i like to shoot with wide open to get nice bokeh. Any bros had any tips on that kind of situation please kindly share for me. Thanks for your knowledge :)
i thought f4 also can get bohkeh?:dunno:

mabmy

Jan 19, 2009
Simei
Did you also happen to check your iso setting if its set to anything higher then 100? For a shutter speed to be set at 8000 and its still blinking you must have been trying to shoot the sun and get a nice bokeh! :bsmilie: No offense huh just joking. So is the iso at 100 or higher?

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
this is the time where u need ND filters. go google "ND4 filter".
Thanks for you quick answer bros.:thumbsup:
I use one of those ND Tian Ya, but i notice its looks like a bit more brownish and WB is a bit change? Just for me scene. :confused:

Will it be reduce the pic quality too?

enzeru21

Apr 7, 2010
upper thomson
Thanks for you quick answer bros.:thumbsup:
I use one of those ND Tian Ya, but i notice its looks like a bit more brownish and WB is a bit change? Just for me scene. :confused:

Will it be reduce the pic quality too?
shoot in RAW and adjust WB etc after that to remove the color tinge...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom