How you react?

How you react when you see a girl in a gents toilet?[/QUOTE}

Take photos and stomp :bsmilie:

See woman nvm, not those in white will do, haha!

Btw, I about to shower in a army training school on the second floor. But during that time, the school got no intake. I also got weird feeling and then, just went to ground floor and wipe the body will do. So, even without people, toilet some time gives you the creep. haha!

See woman nvm, not those in white will do, haha!

Btw, I about to shower in a army training school on the second floor. But during that time, the school got no intake. I also got weird feeling and then, just went to ground floor and wipe the body will do. So, even without people, toilet some time gives you the creep. haha!

She was watching you: :bsmilie:

6-manti-teo-theories.jpg

If I use the second floor toilet, later other tap own time own target and got running water, I really running out naked, haha!

First floor ok, smaller and got lights, second floor one... Furthermore it's late at night! :sweat:

If I use the second floor toilet, later other tap own time own target and got running water, I really running out naked, haha!

First floor ok, smaller and got lights, second floor one... Furthermore it's late at night! :sweat:

You were stationed in Tekong camp? :bsmilie:

You were stationed in Tekong camp? :bsmilie:

No la, during reservist. Went to lck camp. Only few of us there. Next door, cemetery!

Maybe she forget that after that surgery she needs to go to female toilet instead?