How you know he/she is THE ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm just pondering... how you guys or gals decide if your spouse is THE ONE? :dunno:

Cos love is blind

when she is a photographer............
;)

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
hmm just pondering... how you guys or gals decide if your spouse is THE ONE? :dunno:

never the one but one of them..:lovegrin: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

It's just the feeling.
You feel comfortable, wanna to meet her, talk to her about your inner world, feel happy, nervous and etc. (This is the begining part)

Walk hand in hand up the sword mountain, down the fire seas together (That the married part)

King Tiger said:
It's just the feeling.
You feel comfortable, wanna to meet her, talk to her about your inner world, feel happy, nervous and etc. (This is the begining part)

Walk hand in hand up the sword mountain, down the fire seas together (That the married part)

sword mountain? its gao shan, not jian shan...

heng you got the last part rite, not xia huo keng... (down the furnace...) :bsmilie:

hmm so after marriage?

King Tiger said:
It's just the feeling.

Hm.,......... u are a happy man......happy with your life :thumbsup:

tian long ba bu????

sky dragon eigth steps????

when she uses MARK II ,i use point n shoot...yeah..just borrow.dont have to waste $$$$!!!

When he/she is not yours.

'cos in SG, it's not about THE ONE, it's about who can buy a house/car and start a family with you. In short, no need romance, just long term relationship can liao.

I dun know if she is the one... but if she is not the one i surely know... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

We will knw untill the day we have no more shadow.

King Tiger said:
Live happily ever after. :lovegrin:

How old liao? Still believe in happily ever after.:sweatsm: :bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
when you find out that her CPF is enough to pay for your first private apartment.....

There is no such thing as the ONE. You watched too much TV.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
I guess it's a feeling. Undescribeable feeling that cannot be explained. As the old tale said, if it's time, you will "know" it. :dunno:

Canonised said:
when you find out that her CPF is enough to pay for your first private apartment.....

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :hearts: :hearts:

Status
Not open for further replies.