How would you finetune this photo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

x-iii

Apr 17, 2005
[link deleted]
Something is missing in this picture. And I dont quite get it.

This is pre-photoshopped.. If you were asked to perfect this, how would you do it?

Firstly, I would get rid of the ugly scratches (it was placed on my GP file.. Haha). But the problem is, I don't know how? My PS skills are quite limited :sweat:

I think there is something wrong with your link.. i can't see the picture..

hahahha now thats funny

x-iii said:
WitherI_SideLighting.sized.jpg

Something is missing in this picture. And I dont quite get it.

This is pre-photoshopped.. If you were asked to perfect this, how would you do it?

Firstly, I would get rid of the ugly scratches (it was placed on my GP file.. Haha). But the problem is, I don't know how? My PS skills are quite limited :sweat:
image not uploaded properly or sth...

"Not Found
The requested URL /home/httpd/virtual/fly.i.ph/albums/Sample/[F] was not found on this server.

Apache/1.3.33 Server at fly.i.ph Port 80"

well, although i like the composition..the subject seems too centralized, if it was offset abit to the side, it would help in the overall balance of the shot. really like the contrast of the red subject on the white background..great work.

Patryk said:
well, although i like the composition..the subject seems too centralized, if it was offset abit to the side, it would help in the overall balance of the shot. really like the contrast of the red subject on the white background..great work.
u able to see this photo??:think:

Okai this is quite embarassing. Sorry about that.. :sweat:
anyway, here's the picture.
WitherI.jpg

Well if this still doesn't work on some comps, maybe you can just click here

would appreciate comments on improving it :p

Ok, I try...., I'm still using PS 8

For clean up the scratches, you can use healing brush, but sometime rubber stamp works better.

You do burn in tool to darken the left side of the picture, the leaves, it drawing attention now even it is out of focus.

Hope this help.

Status
Not open for further replies.