How would you feel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

+evenstar

Just saw the China flag being raised at Athens, the National Anthem being played as a Chinese Olympic runner got gold for 10000m...

How would you feel if you saw the Singapore flag being raised at an Olympic games? :lovegrin:

When I see it... I'll tell you.

espn said:
When I see it... I'll tell you.

Then u may have to wait 4 more years....or maybe 8 ....nah.....make it more...

But we are trying.

Even though we got 4th for table tennis and badminton, its not all that bad right? Besides it just shows how competitive the world of sports really is and how well the s'poreans have done in athens. Congrats to them really...

nickmak said:
Even though we got 4th for table tennis and badminton, its not all that bad right? Besides it just shows how competitive the world of sports really is and how well the s'poreans have done in athens. Congrats to them really...

Singaporeans or China PRs who eventually became Singapore citizens? Hehe.

Lol... will be very happy if can see Singapore flag rising in Athens.. well gotta wait for that..

Code:
import ch.talents.PingPong;
import us.talents.Runner;

public void static main(String[] args) {

try {
    Runner runner1 = new Runner();
    runner1.import();
  } catch (TooExpensiveToImportException e) {
    PingPong pingPonger1 = new PingPonger();
    pingPonger1.import();
 }

:bsmilie:

I suppose that some of us have forgotten that we are also imported in one way or the other.

Our parents (at least for my case), grandparents and such came to Singapore in search of greener pastures thus it does not make any of these not-born-locally athletes any different from us.

Let's move on. ;)

Yeah. Move on, stop harping on imported talents. Some people are just plain jealous they're more talented than them.

Perhaps the olympic commitee should consider adding a category - "Equipment Measurebating".. Someone might win!

Yeah, we should all move on, stop harping on "Equipment measurbating".

Perhaps we should consider adding a "Grow up & get a life" category, an ipaq user might win!

espn said:
Yeah, we should all move on, stop harping on "Equipment measurbating".

Perhaps we should consider adding a "Grow up & get a life" category, an ipaq user might win!

Yeah, and espn might tie for first too! right? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

ipaquser said:
Yeah, and espn might tie for first too! right? :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Hey, I don't necessarily lose out in such competitions, but politeness counts, after you my dear friend ;)

hehe funny thing was when the chinese guy won the 110m hurdles and running his victory lap...i saw a singapore flag being waved amongst the audience... :D

bo fish prawn oso good... :D

+evenstar said:
Just saw the China flag being raised at Athens, the National Anthem being played as a Chinese Olympic runner got gold for 10000m...

How would you feel if you saw the Singapore flag being raised at an Olympic games? :lovegrin:

Mmm.... maybe we can get the govt to offer PR to the PRC Olympic gold medal winners....so they run under Singapore team... foreign talents mah...
Then maybe can see our flag there... :bsmilie:

Well, if the Singapore flag were to be raised, I will cry. Ha! For that matter, I cried during every prize presentation I caught on TV, esp the one when the Britian 4-men Rowing Team won. To add on, I feel that everyone can be a winner. A lot depends on the society. Is the society supportive enough? It is fairly important. Support lah!

Status
Not open for further replies.