How willingly do you share your photography knowledge?

How wiling do you share your photography knowledge?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
can we add, will share if the person requesting knowledge is pleasant and ask nicely? I would help most nice people out with anything i know, but if their rude about it then they wont be getting s**t from me!

If the person requesting knowledge has a female nickname (nevermind in reality a male or female), that would help.

wildstallion said:
can we add, will share if the person requesting knowledge is pleasant and ask nicely? I would help most nice people out with anything i know, but if their rude about it then they wont be getting s**t from me!

:bsmilie: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

What knowledge? I only know BUY BUY BUY!!

What about no knowledge about photography? leeching should be included in the poll. or learning from the PROS here. and isn't *** *** *** quite censored? ;p

Ppl somehow only see the rocks in my words and not the diamonds at times. Oh well, suit them. :dunno:

There are also ppl who tries to blast u with bombastic sounding crap when they know nuts. This is the type where I'll apply what I'd learnt frm my 2nd shifu... espn.... :D

markccm said:
hor chum liao.

u used the censored word.

wait tio PM liao....
:cry: :cry: :cry:

not tio ban meh? :what: :what:

jsbn said:
Ppl somehow only see the rocks in my words and not the diamonds at times. Oh well, suit them. :dunno:

There are also ppl who tries to blast u with bombastic sounding crap when they know nuts. This is the type where I'll apply what I'd learnt frm my 2nd shifu... espn.... :D

so good..espn teach u...he dun wan to teach me :cry:

Only willing if that person is willing accept what others have to say and not do selective listening.

why not? i always teach everything i know or have experienced. Not that I know a lot anyway.

Errz said:
so good..espn teach u...he dun wan to teach me :cry:
Huh? :what: :what: But you go shoot weddings never bring me along also leh.

TMC said:
Only willing if that person is willing accept what others have to say and not do selective listening.
The eye sees what the heart wants to ;p

yanyewkay said:
why not? i always teach everything i know or have experienced. Not that I know a lot anyway.
I don't even dare to teach/share, wait tio humtum upside down. You eh sai liao. GO GO GO!!

espn
punish2.gif
Others

TMC said:

This is so like the learning in Singapore.. The book and teacher are always right. Best way to score A's in the exams! :bsmilie:

I'd rather the person I'm teaching question and challenge me and take in only what he/she needs. This is a more creative process of learning. I get to learn how the person thinks too and maybe improve myself in the process.

Willing to share when I am asked, anyway, I got knowledge meh ;)

David said:
This is so like the learning in Singapore.. The book and teacher are always right. Best way to score A's in the exams! :bsmilie:

I'd rather the person I'm teaching question and challenge me and take in only what he/she needs. This is a more creative process of learning. I get to learn how the person thinks too and maybe improve myself in the process.
Then you get blasted for not being nice to people :nono: Not worth it.

dRebelXT said:
Willing to share when I am asked, anyway, I got knowledge meh ;)

same here. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.