How will winning the NGC photography contest change Malkw's life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

Mar 2, 2003
TBC
Now that Malkw has won the NGC photography contest, what kind of changes do you think will be brought about for him? ;)

My first guess, many CSers will start asking him which cam he used. :D

in true Singaporean "entrepreneur" spirit, he will start mobile photography classes using a van rented from the government and then spurn an empire of personal photographic "trainers" in 10 years time with no financial help from EDB who didn't catch on...again! ;) He will then go on to win the Entrepreneur of the year award 5 years too late and be featured in the newspaper as the next best thing since Mr. Sim!

ok ok... i think the thesis is getting to me :what:

See front page news.

the one with the little one that won the BIG one!

Perhaps his winning can boost the confidence of Singaporeans that we too (without any so-called good subject material) can also take winning shots!!

Congrats!

Actually when u look at all the winning entries, there are many photos whom most people may find more interesting than a bug on a leaf. But William's bug was very unique & I think his shot was excellent. It broke the rule of thirds but I don't think it could have come out any better. Btw anyone knows what kind of bug is it? Looks like something from Men In Black... :cool:

there were some rumors floating around last evening's SEED that Malkw will officially adopt the YELLOW border for all his future works...

coming from W*L*G*N*, I would tend to believe it.

haha....
i would think maybe u'll find him crawling all over singapore in search of little ones. Coz NGC put him on assignment :p (& of coz NGC expects 10,000 shots per week)

Oh my god..
Probably the very first NGC Singaporean phoographer!

SNAG said:
Perhaps his winning can boost the confidence of Singaporeans that we too (without any so-called good subject material) can also take winning shots!!
Go!
Shoot Shoot Shoot!!!
:gbounce:

Yes shoot shoot shoot!!!!
William, if you are reading this, remember to post plenty of pictures for us to view when you are back from Santa Fe!

Status
Not open for further replies.