How u all think about this pic which i took..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny815

Jan 11, 2009
any comment ???

482759354_Zqnsc-M.jpg

No impact, kinda boring, don't know what it's supposed to portray, no subject.

this 1 leh ???

482759639_sGnET-M.jpg

what were you intending to potray or show by taking that picture? Is there a story behind it?

hmm.. no story leh.. jus see and shoot nia.. haiZz.. can iask.. wat u all normally look out for when u all shooting huh ???

There is no subject in the first picture. The colour is also quite dull.

The second picture is better but looks a bit underexposed.

hmm.. no story leh.. jus see and shoot nia.. haiZz.. can iask.. wat u all normally look out for when u all shooting huh ???

Try to tell a story.

Also, please remember that this is the Newbies corner... If you're looking for C&C, there's the galleries section.

If you don't mind, I did some touchup to give it some effect to your first pic..

jo77zzlxwg152ieijucj.jpg

If you don't mind, I did some touchup to give it some effect to your first pic..

jo77zzlxwg152ieijucj.jpg

this looks sooo much better.

to TS:

dun be disheartened. go out shoot more. dun expect good results first time round. i used to trash entire day's of walkabout in the past cos they were either crap or crap, or no impact at all.

just remember. every picture tells a story. do you have a story to tell?

and dun be too scared to use technology. sometimes you NEED to PP your photos to bring out that impact, or the point that you wanna bring out across.

tks all.. i won be dishearted.. i think i got alot to catch.. i will jus keep shooting.. i'm weak in pp.. do u guys think i shld take up courses on basic photography and photoshops???

jo77zzlxwg152ieijucj.jpg

Tks!!! really looks much much better.. wat kind of pp u done ???

There is a critique corner for this

second shot is decent. you could improve it with some levels adjustment.

keep shooting and you'll improve a lot. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.