How to WB in PS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Hi guys, I got a question about WB settings I hope someone here can help me with :)
For instance, if I have taken a picture of a white object and a picture of another non-white object (eg, a person's face) both under the same lighting conditions. I open both pics in PS and I can simply set the approx WB for the first pic by using the white pt tool in levels. So how do I apply the same settings for the 2nd pic since there is no white pt? Can I just copy the layer adjustment over to the 2nd pic and it would work the same?

I'm asking this since it seems to be a viable option to grey card calibration in-camera.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help me out here :embrass:

Witness

Mar 18, 2004
www.maverickatwork.com
haha....let me try...

get the photo with the idea tone first..

choose image....adjustments...match colour.......

jbma

Dec 28, 2003
Tampines
Splutter said:
Hi guys, I got a question about WB settings I hope someone here can help me with :)
For instance, if I have taken a picture of a white object and a picture of another non-white object (eg, a person's face) both under the same lighting conditions. I open both pics in PS and I can simply set the approx WB for the first pic by using the white pt tool in levels. So how do I apply the same settings for the 2nd pic since there is no white pt? Can I just copy the layer adjustment over to the 2nd pic and it would work the same?

I'm asking this since it seems to be a viable option to grey card calibration in-camera.

Thanks to anyone in advance who can help me out here :embrass:
Check this out http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=94234

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom