>>> How to wash a Bugatti Veyron

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandyforever

May 2, 2006
Just to share.
Not sure if this has been posted before.
Cost of the Zymol Royale wax they used on the car is US$7000 at Amazon here

Read whole story here

Watch video here

Picture11.jpg

This is a jaw dropping car. It is the only other car apart from the Mclaren F1 that is actually sold at a lose from the factory. This is a car of over indulgence heheh and I believe nothing will ever come close. Amazing car.

An amazing project. Amazing from the start to finish... i think it first started in 1999 this project. i read that towards the end part in the making, they had a lot a lot of difficulty at speed higher than 350km/h. Either the aerodynamics were no good, making the car unstable or the engine over heat.

An amazing project. Amazing from the start to finish... i think it first started in 1999 this project. i read that towards the end part in the making, they had a lot a lot of difficulty at speed higher than 350km/h. Either the aerodynamics were no good, making the car unstable or the engine over heat.

Ovr heat engine is not an issue. This car boast of 10 radiators! Even the hydraulic spoiler retractor wing uses the radiator to cool it down when it moves up or down. What can I say....this car's engine is built frok two engine block merged into one. The aero dnamic is grreat from the review done by Top Gear Extreme. It seem you need to stop the car, open the door and use a special level to activate the hydraulic spoiler for more down force. Alot of cool sh*t on this car. Anyone caught the episode that Jeremy race this car against the hamster and James May across Europe who piloted a Cessna airplane to race against it from one country to another along with other form of transportation since May can't do night flyihng as his flying licence was good for only day fly. Awesome video. Think it can be viewed on You Tube. Catch that if you want to see how fast and sexy this car is. 0-60 in 2.5 seconds! Man like me can only drool and dream heheh.....

beautiful car:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.