How to use Paypal

Connect your paypal account to your visa/mastercard. Then, just go shopping on Ebay and so on and choose to pay via Paypal. It will then automatically deduct the money from your account.

can somebody tell me how to use Paypal for overseas buying. thanks

When your PayPal account is created, you link it to your credit card or bank account. Payment for purchases paid using PayPal will be debited from your credit card or bank account.

When doing online shopping,

1) Click on the PayPal logo to indicate that you wish to pay using PayPal. Most merchants offer PayPal as one method of payment. Some use only PayPal.

2) You will be directed to the PayPal login page. Enter your PayPal ID and password here.

3) You will have the option to select which credit card or account to use (you can link multiple cards/accounts).

4) Confirm your payment by clicking on the appropriate button.

5) Done!

You will receive a confirmation email for the transaction.

thanks for the instructions.
how to created the Paypal account, can you pls advise.

thanks for the instructions.
how to created the Paypal account, can you pls advise.

Go to www.paypal.com and read. Everything is very clearly laid out, from the the "Sign up" etc options and the pages that explain everything step by step. Just try reading the instructions, it's explained very simply.

Last edited:
Go to www.paypal.com and READ. It's really rally really hard not so see the "Sign up" etc options and the pages that explain everything step by step. Please lah, they already make it so easy, clear and american-proof and you still need us to hold your hand?? :(
please be a little more patience to a senior citizen..... :)

please be a little more patience to a senior citizen..... :)

Haiz. Sorry. Been spending all morning explaining basic PC concepts to the "technical" team at a bank.

Haiz. Sorry. Been spending all morning explaining basic PC concepts to the "technical" team at a bank.
hahaha....why the technical got " "

Thanks, first time using internet transaction. Yes i have open Paypals account and did my transaction. It is easy to use.
Go to www.paypal.com and read. Everything is very clearly laid out, from the the "Sign up" etc options and the pages that explain everything step by step. Just try reading the instructions, it's explained very simply.