How to use an LCD protector?

Status
Not open for further replies.

astroller

Jun 7, 2003
East
Visit site
Got this LCD protector, it's just a piece of plastic n dun have any sticker or anything sticky.

How do I fix it to the LCD panel? It doesn't stay put if I just place it there. Oh ... instructions are in Japanese. :embrass:

Errr ... piece of plastic? I believe there should be some adhesive element. Have you tried removing any protective layers?

Alternatively, go buy 'da protector for your LCD. I just got one and it is super!

Check www.daproducts.com for more details, of you can read about it in the many posts here in CS.

Some members are happy with just using a film like protector. I found that it kept falling off. In the end, I just spent a bit more and got myself something more permanent.

Look like you have to enlist your friends who Japanese to help you on the instructions... But usually, these stuff is pretty easy to 'install'... ;)

Originally posted by astroller
Got this LCD protector, it's just a piece of plastic n dun have any sticker or anything sticky.

How do I fix it to the LCD panel? It doesn't stay put if I just place it there. Oh ... instructions are in Japanese. :embrass:

Originally posted by Retro
Errr ... piece of plastic? I believe there should be some adhesive element. Have you tried removing any protective layers?

Alternatively, go buy 'da protector for your LCD. I just got one and it is super!

Check www.daproducts.com for more details, of you can read about it in the many posts here in CS.

Some members are happy with just using a film like protector. I found that it kept falling off. In the end, I just spent a bit more and got myself something more permanent.

Hmm ... it's ETSUMI one. Maybe it's a film like protector. So you mean those things keep falling off? It's like quite a hard piece of plastic with one side slightly smoother than the other. Erm ... wat's its purpose then if it keeps falling off?

Status
Not open for further replies.