how to train muscles on arm ... ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
how to train muscles on arm by using dumb bell ??? i have 2 6kg dumb bell ~~~ just wanna do it at home, dun wish to go gym ~~ :bsmilie:

i only know how to lift it straight up, and tat could only build muscles on one part on the arm lehz ... and couldnt find any illustrations on the Net lehz ...

any help ??? :bigeyes:

Carry Dynax 9 with the vertical grip and a 600 f4 lens and every sat and sun go zoo or J.B.P... :blah: :D

vader said:
Carry Dynax 9 with the vertical grip and a 600 f4 lens and every sat and sun go zoo or J.B.P... :blah: :D

eh!!!! tot u went to ur Darkside already how come still here ka jiao????

u buy me the stuffs la, then i will go n shoot every wkends ~!!!

Next time follow me lah...after my exams....Mai angry lah... :D cucu down...

West_ray said:
follow u ??? where ?? to the ur Darkside ???? :bsmilie:

carry camera and walk the streets... or go zoo... :D

depends on which muscle you wanna train. biceps? triceps? anyway, know the target muscle, do the lifts in repetitions of four sets. you should vary the weights.

e.g.
1st set 5lbs x 20 times
2nd set 10lbs x 20 times
3rd set 15lbs x 20 times
4th set 5lbs x 20 times

dont do everyday on the same muscle group. let your muscle recover for about 24-48 hours.

to tone, dont need too heavy weights. heavy weights for creating bulk.

beivied said:
depends on which muscle you wanna train. biceps? triceps? anyway, know the target muscle, do the lifts in repetitions of four sets. you should vary the weights.

e.g.
1st set 5lbs x 20 times
2nd set 10lbs x 20 times
3rd set 15lbs x 20 times
4th set 5lbs x 20 times

dont do everyday on the same muscle group. let your muscle recover for about 24-48 hours.

to tone, dont need too heavy weights. heavy weights for creating bulk.

hey thanks , i wanan train my triceps, coz in the past always do on biceps. so triceps how to train???
And i only have one kind of weight lehz ... oh yah, ask u, then should i go both arms together, or one by one?

West_ray said:
eh Vader, now i understand ur Darkside is Singapore Zoo .... :bsmilie:

My "Dark Side" is the B & W... :devil:

vader always failed one . :thumbsd: despite the emperor always remind him " do not fail me ". the emperor used to be a nice guy, but vader always failed him , he buah tahan and gone crazy. :(

ninelives said:
vader always failed one . :thumbsd: despite the emperor always remind him " do not fail me ". the emperor used to be a nice guy, but vader always failed him , he buah tahan and gone crazy. :(

:confused: :dunno: :confused:

vader said:
you should go and b a diver...like beivied... :D

i can't dive lah!!!! but i can be a floater ~!!!

wah lau ... ninelives ... i also into starwars one ar ... gosh manz ...

West_ray said:
i can't dive lah!!!! but i can be a floater ~!!!

Hey, I'm 1st class diver ah! cannot dive very deep but cannot float up... :bsmilie:

try to run around while covering sports events. better workout if you have a big lens that you'd need to stabilize and run with using 2 hands...

sehsuan said:
try to run around while covering sports events. better workout if you have a big lens that you'd need to stabilize and run with using 2 hands...

waH~~ think photographers are really using big lens as dumbell sia .... :bsmilie:

haha, then i no need to say anything else liao lo? ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.