How to tell you're obsessed

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
1. Someone is talking to you and you start mentally cropping what you see in front of you, composing the scene.

2. As you're driving you look in vain for the focus point indicator on your windscreen.

3. When you see something of interest, your depth of field immediately narrows and everything else goes out of focus.

4. You can blink once and turn everything around you into grayscale.

5. You can blink a second time and adjust the contrast.

6. When you wake up without your glasses on, you panic and start looking for an autofocus button.

7. You start staring at piles of rubbish and assessing the artistic possibilities.

8. You walk around looking right, left, up, down - anywhere except where you are walking.

9. Your wife asks if you are bringing the camera and you look at her as if she just suggested leaving some vital organ at home.

10. You check ClubSnap every couple of minutes and go into withdrawal if there has not been a post.

:cool: :cool: :cool:

:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Great stuff!

OMG.. i think I am addicted :what: :what: :what:

How!?@# Any cures?

Yeah, go out there and use your camera. ;)

Doh! Is there a cure?

:rolleyes:

I think I have some of the above symptoms. Help!!! :)

Well, i haven't taken a photo in three days and my right index finger is twitching like crazy. My right master eye narrows every 10 minutes and my left hand gropes in vain at a make believe zoom lens. I inhale, exhale sightly and wait. And i don't know what for.

oh mann..

doctor, doctor.. help!

Status
Not open for further replies.