How to tell when you need a new lens

Status
Not open for further replies.
While reading through the article, I'm running through in my mind on what I had missed and have I reached the stage of having good pictures using a ordinary camera n lens.:)

that's a really good article actually... i've saved and bookmarked it for future reference. next time someone starts ranting and raving that they don't that this lens or that gear, i'll slap them with the URL. :bsmilie: :D

Larry said:
next time someone starts ranting and raving that they don't that this lens or that gear, i'll slap them with the URL. :bsmilie: :D

that's a good one :D :nono:

btw, i want this lens and that lens..... *blah blah blah* :angel: :blah:

Yupe! I agree........ I have 4 lenses....... but I use only one the most often....... it's the most versatile hence I use it the most!

Larry said:
that's a really good article actually... i've saved and bookmarked it for future reference. next time someone starts ranting and raving that they don't that this lens or that gear, i'll slap them with the URL. :bsmilie: :D
Lol. :bsmilie: Larry, how about print out that particular URL and bring tml for SEED. Then when u hear got people complain about don't have this lens or that gear u can bring out the page from your pocket and slap them around a bit with it. :D

Garion said:
Lol. :bsmilie: Larry, how about print out that particular URL and bring tml for SEED. Then when u hear got people complain about don't have this lens or that gear u can bring out the page from your pocket and slap them around a bit with it. :D

Hahaha......... then they hamtam u with their dollars.......

Larry said:
wah ok yes yes!!! hit me with your money!!! :bsmilie: :D

U hope lar........ hit u already then take back the money lar...... like that I also dun mind kenna hantam by dollars......

Status
Not open for further replies.