how to take self potrait on mrt

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumpyme

Deregistered
Mar 9, 2007
ok this one good qns...

how to take self potrait with a dslr?

u know u hold out the cam with the lens facing u and u snap blind (like girls takin group photo on mrt...)

i find it v difficult with an slr, i know pns can.. but i wanna use slr.

dun pretend u neva try b4.... difficult right?

unless you have some super steady hands or you mount a tripod in the mrt train...

if not, i think its next to impossible to get a good clear self portrait using a dslr/slr in a moving train...

ok this one good qns...

u know u hold out the cam with the lens facing u and u snap blind (like girls takin group photo on mrt...)

Either use tripod with timer... or with remote trigger... or have extra long arms... like ah meng... or... use a 16mm lens on a full frame... :bsmilie:

eh why ur replies all so serious one...

well you can,juz turn the dslr towards you and press the shutter,though you might not see ur face;p

ok this one good qns...

eh why ur replies all so serious one...

Ok,

which part of your body you want to take a portrait it?

down under??

what so difficult? i cannot understand.. why P&S can SLR cannot? :dunno: slr got anti self portrait function?

Aiya, ask the aunties sitting opposite u help u take lor.

U know, sometimes open mouth and ask ppl does wonders ! :p

pass your slr to the chio bu sitting opposite you, and tell her to shoot you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: then ask for her number... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :lovegrin:

ok this one good qns...

Got sell a camera clamp which you can use on pole, door, branches etc.

Do a search on the net lah.

pass your slr to the chio bu sitting opposite you, and tell her to shoot you. :bsmilie: :bsmilie: then ask for her number... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :lovegrin:

wa like that i like man... better if she drop my camera... so we can spend more sweaty times.. i meant quality time... while she slowly repay me... hahaha

Got sell a camera clamp which you can use on pole, door, branches etc.

Do a search on the net lah.

eh i dunno got such things eh.. haha... first time i heard of it...

Cathay Got liao... its a clamp that u can clamp on almost anything... just attatch a ball head or a pan n tilt head to it n shoot... maybe that how the pink shoes pics got shot... ;p

Just clamp it on your shoe and lift your foot up in front of you.
You'll get a good shot if you are not wearing skirt.

Jump onto the tracks and when the train slams you, some people will be around to help take the portrait of you lah. No need to trouble yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.