How to take pictures of trees and roads??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintin

Nov 1, 2004
Hey guys could someone tell me hw am i goin to take a beautiful shot of a raintree beside the road? or trees and roads althogether? wat amp, speed and len should i use?? cause everytime when i took the pic, it came out looking dull or too dead...

i'm currently using a minolta 7000, wif a standard 30-70mm len,70-210mm len, sigma super-wide II 1:2.8 f=24mm len and a minolta program 2800 af flash.

thz alot... :sweat:

dun really understand ur idea :dunno:

maybe post a pic that u took, so ppl will know wat u trying to compose?

What time of day are you taking your pics? Dont take them in the afternoon as the light is too harsh. Evening after around 430pm will be good. When you take the pic, dont expose for the sky, then the trees will be underexposed, zoom in on the trees, half press shutter to lock exposure and zoom out again.

What is this shot for? If you want pics of trees the best thing will be to go to the Nature Reserves or the Tree Top Walk.

Quintin said:
Hey guys could someone tell me hw am i goin to take a beautiful shot of a raintree beside the road? or trees and roads althogether? wat amp, speed and len should i use?? cause everytime when i took the pic, it came out looking dull or too dead...

i'm currently using a minolta 7000, wif a standard 30-70mm len,70-210mm len, sigma super-wide II 1:2.8 f=24mm len and a minolta program 2800 af flash.

thz alot... :sweat:

Hi Quintin, you may want to join some photo outing organise by some good CSers here. :)
Face to face and hands-on, it will open your ideas and method in photogaphy handling.

Face to face learning is the best. You can't possibly learn simply by reading online instructions and advise.

Status
Not open for further replies.