how to take photo of rainbow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by marcwang
Underexposing a little will help increase the visibility of the rainbow. If a subject in the foreground is present, for example, people, I will meter the sky, and use a fill flash ( just switch on your flash ). My 2 cents.

fill flash is normal flash ah?

Originally posted by ivor
I have been hunting for a rainbow for months... Have you seen one lately...??

havent seen one for a bit of time actually, but its raining pretty much recently, lets hope can see one ... my friend who just bought the f75 asked me the question and all i could think of was use the smallest aperture. since there are so many experts on CS, i thought i can ask for help :vhappy:

eh .. paiseh ar beivied, i only can find a section on How to Predict Rainbow ... dun have How to take a Rainbow ... anyway .. this is it ...

How To Predict A Rainbow
Rainbows are scientific phenomena which can be accurately predicted. A rainbow occurs when sunlight passes through a fine spray, such as at the base of a waterfall, and is refracted into its component colors - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

extracted from http://www.photosecrets.com/p05.html

Originally posted by West_ray
eh .. paiseh ar beivied, i only can find a section on How to Predict Rainbow ... dun have How to take a Rainbow ... anyway .. this is it ...

How To Predict A Rainbow
Rainbows are scientific phenomena which can be accurately predicted. A rainbow occurs when sunlight passes through a fine spray, such as at the base of a waterfall, and is refracted into its component colors - red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.

extracted from http://www.photosecrets.com/p05.html

dun think it's useful lehz ... :embrass:

Originally posted by ivor
I have been hunting for a rainbow for months... Have you seen one lately...??

got got got.. every week can see at least 2 times! ;) near sisters' island..

Status
Not open for further replies.