How to take a sharpe group picture

no mentioned of flash being used? shutter speed? and f-stop?

my guess is no flash used, shutter too slow, f-stop not enuff. i might be wrong though.

Hi All,

There are actually the 5 of us, and basically we occupy the the picture. upclose on the 5 of us. Hm can conside a straight line, like i mentioned earlier, only the faces of the center guys are clear. My friends at the side are pretty blur~~ :cry:

if you are shy abt posting your pictures, there are many treads on group pictures that went wrong. just do a search.

however if you think your problem is specific and you really want us to help you, post your picture!! otherwise we are all wasting time trying to speculate what went wrong.

if you are shy abt posting your pictures, there are many treads on group pictures that went wrong. just do a search.

however if you think your problem is specific and you really want us to help you, post your picture!! otherwise we are all wasting time trying to speculate what went wrong.

As with most of these threads asking for help, we will never get to see the sample for analysis despite the obvious fact that without an actual sample, so much can only be wild guesses, however educated. We should start a mind-reading and clairvoyant service here in CS! :lovegrin:

As with most of these threads asking for help, we will never get to see the sample for analysis despite the obvious fact that without an actual sample, so much can only be wild guesses, however educated. We should start a mind-reading and clairvoyant service here in CS! :lovegrin:

i know this is OT but it is such a pain.

maybe the mods just have to step in like other forums, when people ask for help there must be some criteria.

if they dont know how to upload pictures, there is always a thread showing how to upload.

maybe the mods just have to step in like other forums, when people ask for help there must be some criteria.

if they dont know how to upload pictures, there is always a thread showing how to upload.
maybe that is the group photo of top secret agents, have to kill everybody after seeing the photo....:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Hi all friendly and Helpful members,

Yes, you guys are right that im not comfortable posting pictures here. :embrass:
Not secret agents la, but friends might not like it. :sweat:

Back to the topic, there is no flash used in this case. Yes, there are just the 5 of us and like i mentioned earlier, occupy the while pciture. Thus, can really see the difference between the center guys and the side.

Have been testing and definitely try out again when there is another chance to take a group pictures. Thanks all for your helpful tips. :thumbsup:

Yes, you guys are right that im not comfortable posting pictures here. :embrass:

Back to the topic, there is no flash used in this case. Yes, there are just the 5 of us and like i mentioned earlier, occupy the while pciture. Thus, can really see the difference between the center guys and the side.

Have been testing and definitely try out again when there is another chance to take a group pictures. Thanks all for your helpful tips. :thumbsup:

no problem. we are just trying to help. and for us to help you need to help us help you.

maybe that is the group photo of top secret agents, have to kill everybody after seeing the photo....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

No offense to TS but the fact is it is a PAIN, wastes a lot of people' time, including the person asking for help, and at the end of the day, is just plain counter-productive.

On a more positive note, if a thread starter actually has to provide pertinent details, it means they have to go through a thought process of some sort, or at least search for the correct terms etc to use, and sometimes, that helps towards answering their own questions, expand their knowledge base, and generally help improve the quality of discussions here in CS.

You're correct Pokiemon. I've seen a forum where someone asking for help MUST post up the photo in question, as well as a list of technical details, and it works very well towards getting more helpful discussion going, and everyone benefits ... more.

Like it or not, this IS a photography forum.

How to discuss and help someone when that person refuses to post up a photo?

Hi Dream Merchant,

No hard feelings, you guys are just trying to help.

Treat it as i fail you guys, haha..:)

But really grateful though. Prob will try another few shots on my family members and if still no improvement, will post them again.

... =.= dude. wads so hard abt posting some images? seriously sheesh.