How to switch to a different salesman ??


Status
Not open for further replies.

luanhoot

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
76
0
0
#1
Though of switching to another salesman at CP peninsula.
But a bit paiseh. The regular salesman will definitely watch you one. :sweat:

Any advise how to do it without offending the regular one please?

Thanks
 

Pablo

Senior Member
Sep 1, 2004
1,854
0
0
Blue/Green Planet
#2
As a salesman if it happened to me I couldn't care less.
It is the customers loss as far as I am concerned.
Life is like that; I am not offended, just curious maybe :dunno:

If you can't find an answer, wear a Groucho Marx disguise.

The salesman will be laughing too much to care :bsmilie:
 

ortega

Moderator
Staff member
Nov 2, 2004
23,694
10
38
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
#4
luanhoot said:
Though of switching to another salesman at CP peninsula.
But a bit paiseh. The regular salesman will definitely watch you one. :sweat:

Any advise how to do it without offending the regular one please?

Thanks
Wait for the regular salesman to be busy and ask another salesman to serve you. After which you tell your ex regular salesman that "wah! now you are too busy to serve me is it? My budget must be too low"

And then laugh
 

luanhoot

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
76
0
0
#5
SniperD said:
make friends with EVERYONE :) then there's no awkwardness when you choose to speak to who

ortega said:
Wait for the regular salesman to be busy and ask another salesman to serve you. After which you tell your ex regular salesman that "wah! now you are too busy to serve me is it? My budget must be too low"

And then laugh
Thanks, both very good advise. Will keep it in mind. :cheers:
 

sriram

New Member
Mar 10, 2002
1,253
0
0
#6
It makes no difference... just walk up to the other salesman and talk. The point is to make sure you are happy. What the salesman thinks of you is not your problem, it is his problem.
 

Drudkh

Senior Member
Mar 2, 2004
6,129
0
0
lulu island
#7
just don't feel shy or avoid your regular salesman. just go in happily and ask any other salesman. wave, smile or greet him when he sees you. that simple.
 

luanhoot

New Member
Mar 22, 2004
76
0
0
#8
Thanks, point noted.
At first very paiseh, but will give it a start by talking to other sales people in there first.

BTW, I came across a shop mention in other thread call TK. Anybody knows where is it located and is the full shop name?

Thanks
 

bangkuangz

New Member
Sep 16, 2003
457
0
0
Visit site
#9
luanhoot said:
Thanks, point noted.
At first very paiseh, but will give it a start by talking to other sales people in there first.

BTW, I came across a shop mention in other thread call TK. Anybody knows where is it located and is the full shop name?

Thanks
Beach road .. shaw tower (lvl 4 or so) .. i think full name is TK photo :D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom