How to start a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do I start a site that contains writings and photos?

I don't want it to be a free blog site because when it becomes popular and has impressive number of hits I may want to use it commercially e.g. to host ads etc.

Thanks.

ndroo

Staff member
Nov 22, 2003
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
www.fuzzyeyeballs.com

I don't want it to be a free blog site because when it becomes popular and has impressive number of hits I may want to use it commercially e.g. to host ads etc.

Thanks.
I use free CMS like Joomla (though for now I've removed all the writing parts :bsmilie: )

reiv

Mar 20, 2005
i use joomla too. first go sign up for a domain. then upload the joomla system. then write your articles like you would on a blog site. change your template if you want to. all will be well.

LENS

Apr 8, 2005
do you need to pay?

togu

Jul 11, 2002
@ D08
www.tommygui.com
Joomla is free, you proabably only pay for your hosting, and domain name.

About US$8.99 for domain name/per yr, maybe $6 or less per mth for good hosting. :think:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site

Thanks.
Construction site can go apply from relevant authorities... :bsmilie:, u can put your company address on the side of the site... :devil:

jsbn

Jul 24, 2002
Planet Eropagnis
What's this joomla thingy u guys are talking abt?

My site's gonna expire in January or so. Probably would need to revamp it to give it a cleaner look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom