How to start a Project if you are not a Professionl photographer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

miguelcandela

Nov 9, 2007
Boston
www.mcandelaphoto.com
Hi,

I would like to knw the different techniques in which people accomplish a project.
I try to do a lot of research and contact with basically everyone who is related with the subject. However, because I´m not a professional photographer, sometimes it seems really difficult to accomplish a photographic project. I suppose it also depends on the subjetc...

Please, if you can...can you let me know the different ways you have to get your way and have a photo shooting?

Thank you!!
Miguel

Hi,

I would like to knw the different techniques in which people accomplish a project.
I try to do a lot of research and contact with basically everyone who is related with the subject. However, because I´m not a professional photographer, sometimes it seems really difficult to accomplish a photographic project. I suppose it also depends on the subjetc...

Please, if you can...can you let me know the different ways you have to get your way and have a photo shooting?

Thank you!!
Miguel

err.. this is Singapore, I think it is hard to find willing pros who'll share their Rice Bowl with you...

Hi,

Thank you!!
Miguel
Hi,

I can see lots of professionals having personal project, nothing related to work, eg, numerous of mattlock's projects

basically start with cold calls, people might question your motive, as long you have a good intention, sincerity, with past works to support you, persistent will pay off.

it wouldn't be easy, and nothing is easy, that's makes the project special, else everyone will start a project everywhere.

Hope this help.

Miguel, xactly what sort of projects are you thinking about?

There are quite a few professionals who frequently share valuable knowledge here. It's at a different level than in the US or UK, but still, it's invaluable to non-professionals.

Give us a clear idea of the project, and that might get you better or more specific response.

CHEERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.