how to shoot the Benjamin Sheares Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnmaeda

Dec 16, 2007
www.flickr.com
Hi all,

I would like to know if any experinced photog out there have actually documented the Benjamin Sheares Bridge??

Where would be a good site to shoot to have a very good view of the entire flyover other than gettig aboard the SG flyer?

Well, You could do a Google Maps search.

Aside from that, my suggestion is the open field where the IR is being built. That field was quite crowded during National Day last year because it's the closest you can get to Marina Bay [and also the Ben Sheares Bridge]. Just get a long-zoom lens.

Other suggestions: Merlion Walk, outside Esplanade [bad idea, since blocked by Floating Platform], Fullerton Bridge, Water taxi [if you are willing.].

You could also get on the bridge itself by going up some stairs, located near Millenia Walk. Kinda hard to describe to you, but just cross the road after leaving Millenia Walk towards the bridge / road junction. it should be a bit visible.

Benjamin Sheares Bridge is going to get a bit harder to shoot [nicely] due to the constructions around, so all the best!

Well, You could do a Google Maps search.

Aside from that, my suggestion is the open field where the IR is being built. That field was quite crowded during National Day last year because it's the closest you can get to Marina Bay [and also the Ben Sheares Bridge]. Just get a long-zoom lens.

Other suggestions: Merlion Walk, outside Esplanade [bad idea, since blocked by Floating Platform], Fullerton Bridge, Water taxi [if you are willing.].

You could also get on the bridge itself by going up some stairs, located near Millenia Walk. Kinda hard to describe to you, but just cross the road after leaving Millenia Walk towards the bridge / road junction. it should be a bit visible.

Benjamin Sheares Bridge is going to get a bit harder to shoot [nicely] due to the constructions around, so all the best!

Thks for the suggestion ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.