How to shoot children in their motion ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kit lens is good enough.... if light is not an issue, but this is always the case. But normally.. infant.. difficult to go outdoors in their first few months... and the external flash manual also state that do not use flash at less than 1m from infant. if budget is non issue.. get the D80

Well D80 does stretch my budget but if it is worth to save the hassle for future upgrades to a body with more features and function i will go for it. anyway i don't forsee me getting the semi-bodies in the near future unless i find myself making a earning on photography :p

does more AF points helps in taking children in motion, as it is one of the feature D80 is superior compared to d60.

LOLZ!

Then you need that portable Uber macro photography set-up that some German or Austrian photographer kitted together. It looked like he had metal frames and an entire mini-labratory cum studio strapped to his shoulders wia webbing ... but his insects in motion shots were absolute perfection! It hurts me to say that I did not keep a link to his webpage.

Yeah.. I was looking for that link too!! ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.