How to shoot bowling @ orchid country club?

Headshotzx

Dec 14, 2007
Punggol
Hello all! I'm going to be shooting the A div bowling at orchid country club tomorrow. I have no idea how to shoot and where I can shoot from, though.

Would appreciate any tips with regards to the shooting or location. Will be going there with my 5D, 1D2n, 17-40L, 50 1.4 and 70-200 2.8L IS so gear wise I'm covered... I hope.

Cheers!
Zexun

Hello all! I'm going to be shooting the A div bowling at orchid country club tomorrow. I have no idea how to shoot and where I can shoot from, though.

Would appreciate any tips with regards to the shooting or location. Will be going there with my 5D, 1D2n, 17-40L, 50 1.4 and 70-200 2.8L IS so gear wise I'm covered... I hope.

Cheers!
Zexun

no1 rule... never stand on the lane itself...

Both rules noted. I wouldn't want to distract the bowler or hurt myself.

Hey hey, i just went there to shoot my sch for A div on wed. :)
You should be fine with your equip, just that you arent allowed to go down towards the lanes without the Teacher or Coach tag.

Anyway, why am i saying all this. You would have ended by the time you read this. ;p

Cheers!
Zexun

Looking forward to see how your images turn out!

Teacher in charge of the rugby team got another teacher's tag for me ^^

In the end, photos quite cui... fluorescent lighting with me shooting 1/200 and above caused many photos to have the fluorescent banding effect... Will upload soon la.