How to shoot an American Pie

Status
Not open for further replies.

modelinn

Apr 3, 2006
AshleyAD.jpg

Introducing Ashley from the U.S.A.

Description: Tall, leggy, dazzling and very much a red, white & blue belle, Ashley has an exuberant quality that appeals to the lens. Yes the camera simply loves her! More luscious than the most sensational American Pie, U will find Ashley fascinatingly alluring and oozing with sex appeal.

Details: We invite 10 ClubSnap photographers to photograph Ashley this Sunday, 16 April for 3 hours, starting from 3pm. The shoot will be conducted on location at a well-appointed place with plenty of streaming natural light. Especially suited for snaring this sensuous feline's jaw-dropping moves.

Note: This session is priced at S$70 per pax. (Discount to VIP members apply)
Exact location & theme for the shoot will be released to confirmed participants.

Bookings are now open.
Interested participants please register your interest by emailing to:
modelinn@gmail.com now!

now..this is a nice model ...:thumbsup:

upzz for you .... most of you are 'fast and furious' ..time for me to retire ? :think:

:bsmilie:

..it's getting so 'competitive' ....all the best !

Great model!

:cheergal: WO, Thanks for the fantastic response guys.
Places are filling-up fast!
Very Encouraging.
Will sure let Ashley know how popular she is!

Latest update:
Slot 1: Confirmed
Slot 2: Confirmed
Slot 3: Confirmed
Slot 4: Confirmed
Slot 5: Confirmed
Slot 6: Confirmed
Slot 7: Confirmed
Slot 8: Confirmed
Slot 9: Reserved
Slot 10: Reserved

Thank you for your tremendous support everyone!

The reponse for Ashley has been phenomenal! Indeed as i am writing this post, there are still those of you who are interested in photographing Ashley streaming in your requests to our email. To be sure, Ashley is a very fortunate & happy girl right now. Not to disappoint, we will continue to take in requests to possibly conduct another photo-shoot for her. So if U are still keen on the opportunity to photograph Ashley, please send in your interest asap.

And as for the 10 of U lucky ones who have already signed-up for this Sunday's great American Pie Shoot-out; Gentlemen, we only have 3 words for U: "LOAD YOUR WEAPONS!"

Upz for u... nice model!

Darn... It sure pays to be be born with good looks.... $700 in one session!

Ashley's indeed special... Thanks to MODELinn... Great organiser... Hope to see more shoot frm you guys... Will post her photos shortly... ;)

A BIG THANK U to everyone who attended today's Great American Pie shoot-out.
We couldn't have made today's event a success without U.

i deeply cherish the opportunity to chat with some of U today, to know U better and realize the fine talent and passion U bring to the art of photography.

The zeal, enthusiasm, and indeed, the exacting dedication U bring to refining this great persuit of aesthetic mastery is highly commendable.

And for all your devotion to this fine art, we have also achieved what we set out to do. ie. to provide both aspiring and serious shutterbugs alike the prospect of working with top-notch or up-and-coming professional models; to ignite passions, inspire ingenuity and take imagination and skill to greater heights.

Today marks another milestone in our budding initiation into organising photo-shoots.
We have all of U to thank. Big thanks especially to Jia Wang & Moxy for your swift endorsements. Your support are heart-warming.

So here's a toast, a celebratory roar to all of you who appreciate the fine things life has to offer and the beauty inherent in it all. CHEERS!

Thanks again folks. A pity the weather wasn't too kind today, but a good shoot nonetheless. Ashley is super bubbly and she has the most beautiful eyes!
See you at the next shoot ;)

1_2.jpg

A very successful shoot. Ashley was super great and really beautiful. Even though it was raining and she was getting a bit wet, she did not complain, what a gal!

Anyway, I got the shots I wanted and here is just an entree to wet your appetite!

Link to aShLeY : http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4341683

Link to last week's model : http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder?folder_id=577152

My photo website : http://www.photo.net/photos/andrewtanjk

Enjoy!

streetlite said:
Thanks again folks. A pity the weather wasn't too kind today, but a good shoot nonetheless. Ashley is super bubbly and she has the most beautiful eyes!
See you at the next shoot ;)

1_2.jpg

Hey Andrew, still as impressive as ever! Great stuff! keep up the good work! :)

modelinn said:
Hey Andrew, still as impressive as ever! Great stuff! keep up the good work! :)
Arthur i mean:p

Status
Not open for further replies.