How to "right-click" on an apple mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalbuff

Aug 18, 2004
www.pbase.com
Hi bros

really frustrated cos i have a wireless apple mouse which does not have scroll or right click button.

How do i check the properties of an image on the web where I usually will right-click properties?

thks...

press and hold 'ctrl' and click. it's right click.

There's a new wireless Apple Mighty mouse that has left and right button functions.

Certain applications you click and hold the button, the right button menu pops up.

waiyean said:
There's a new wireless Apple Mighty mouse that has left and right button functions.
which doesnt work half of the time..

Clown said:
which doesnt work half of the time..
You've tried it already? It's not out in SG yet wor.. :dunno:

I've got a 2 button Microsoft mouse w/scroll wheel. Works fine. $18. :bsmilie:

waiyean said:

The reviews don't sound really promising, from what I heard its a bit laggy. For that price I would just get a Razer Pro.

_espn_ said:
You've tried it already? It's not out in SG yet wor.. :dunno:
it's the same as the old super mouse but only wireless lor..
old design buggy = old design + wireless oso buggy.

Clown said:
Sure? :bsmilie:

If you are using an apple notebook with a single button, press and hold the button, while tapping the touchpad with two fingers side by side. That's your right click as well.

OT abit since on the subject on Apple...

my "end" button on my imac doesnt seem 2 work frm day 1. :dunno:
does it mean i need 2 press 'ctrl' or any button oso?
sori but newbie here.

Reflection said:
I've got a 2 button Microsoft mouse w/scroll wheel. Works fine. $18. :bsmilie:
same... right click, left click, scroll all works on mac too :thumbsup:

I find the mighty mouse a bit small. Furthermore, the little ball has a tickling effect on my index finger :bsmilie: . So when I got a new imac, traded it (or rather topped up the $) to get a razor mouse.

snowspeeder said:
I find the mighty mouse a bit small. Furthermore, the little ball has a tickling effect on my index finger :bsmilie: . So when I got a new imac, traded it (or rather topped up the $) to get a razor mouse.
Yup, the nipple could be bigger, agree with you on that.

Clown said:

Wow, you must be a huge Apple supporter... the wireless mighty mouse not even in SG yet and you have already used it.

The wired mighty mouse works fine with me. Although the roller is a bit small, I got used to it after a while. What I like is the 360 degree movement, now I can't get use to the PC based mouse.

waiyean said:
The wired mighty mouse works fine with me. Although the roller is a bit small, I got used to it after a while. What I like is the 360 degree movement, now I can't get use to the PC based mouse.
Tell me about it, I've set expose at the top left and right, bottom right corners, now back on my windowz I still move my cursor to those areas subconsiously :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.