How to retrieve data from ms that could not be read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zappee99

Feb 16, 2006
Hi! Is there anyone out there who can help retrieve my pics taken on the last day before my card crashed on me. Somehow, after taking out the ms from the camera slot, the printer, the pc and the card reader could not read data in the card anymore. When slotting back into the camera, the cam itself kept on prompting to insert memory card.

I suspect that I broke the external card but the data should still be inside.

If you think you can help me, please please drop me a pm. I know of a company who could do it but the charges itself is not justifiable for me to go ahead with it.
If you think you can help or have any suggestion, please pm me.
Tks!

Hi,

You might want to try using SanDisk's RescuePro. Happened to my friend's SD card and managed to recover most of the photos and videos. Use a cardreader instead of connect it directly to the camera when executing the application above.

Good luck.

Tks. I tried using a few types of software too but the software just won't be able to read the card. :(

Dear Friends, you may also try to use badcopy to see whether the pic can be recovered. It is a software that help me recover my wedding picture.

http://www.jufsoft.com/badcopy/.

Try to see whether you can recover via the trial version, if you can then buying it may not be such a bad idea

Status
Not open for further replies.