How to retouch face yet leaving pores

Status
Not open for further replies.

magiclook

Apr 27, 2007
Hi all big bro & sis,

How to retouch face that has acne problem and yet doesn't give a fake look.

For example, can still see pores on the face but smooth without acne. :embrass:

Thx

Hi all bro,

Can show us (who is still newbie) how great you can do to retouch?

Attach one pic for "Before"

sample_copy.jpg

"To retouch face that has acne problem and yet doesn't give a fake look. and can still see pores on the face but smooth without acne"

Sorry, I only have 3 min. No time to return the sharpness to the eyes. Using the lousy Company's computer.

that doesn't seem to be what TS wanted..... more of correcting exposure :) then there's very slight blurring...but yar...3 mins can't do much lar :D

but then again, u need to get the proper exposure first b4 doing anything else downstream.

so in a sense, its PART of the process.

i'd suggest that TS do a clone/ heal spots first... b4 even attempting to do surface blurring and such

Bro Andy,

mmmmmmm.... :think:

Anymore? anyone can do better?

Hi all bro,

Can show us (who is still newbie) how great you can do to retouch?

Attach one pic for "Before"

sample_copy.jpg

"To retouch face that has acne problem and yet doesn't give a fake look. and can still see pores on the face but smooth without acne"

Is this what you are looking for?

sample_copycopy.jpg

BC

I usually don't take up challenges like these, but this is fun, so here you go, hope this is of satisfactory to you. :)

sample_copy_copy.jpg

wah Ziploc one is superb!! share your skills! haha..

but it got this plasticky feel to it...

really good though, machiam magazine

slardar said:
wah Ziploc one is superb!! share your skills! haha..

No problem, will share the workflow if the TS is happy with it, otherwise it's back to the drawing board... err I mean photoshop. ;p

but it got this plasticky feel to it...

really good though, machiam magazine

Hmm... ok, that's probably due to the contouring. My contouring skill is very lousy. Here is one is without contouring:

sample_copy_copy1.jpg

that doesn't seem to be what TS wanted..... more of correcting exposure :) then there's very slight blurring...but yar...3 mins can't do much lar :D

but then again, u need to get the proper exposure first b4 doing anything else downstream.

so in a sense, its PART of the process.

i'd suggest that TS do a clone/ heal spots first... b4 even attempting to do surface blurring and such

Hmm.. I tot TS wanted to see pores and not so unreal look? That's why left the pores there mah. Just got rid of the acne only.

No problem, will share the workflow if the TS is happy with it, otherwise it's back to the drawing board... err I mean photoshop. ;p

Hmm... ok, that's probably due to the contouring. My contouring skill is very lousy. Here is one is without contouring:

sample_copy_copy1.jpg

Oooh.....really reminds me of "House of Wax". But kinda nice in a surreal way :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.