How to respect models more during a photoshoot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see the problems will lie between a pro photographer and a pro model from the comments gather here.

so, baggiolee (TS), is there any particular incident are your referring here??

the really pro models will change and strike different poses each time she hears a shutter is activated or when she sees a flashlight going off.

most times if there's a need, jus direct the model where to stand and how to stand. there's no need for physical contact.

after the shoot is done, exchange words of gratitude. :thumbsup:

thats if there is only 1 photographer... imagine 6 photographer shooting at the same time... she go berserk... :bsmilie:

Photog: Ok I hope we can do a different pose with every snap.
Model: Ok

Photog Shoots.

Snap!
Photog: Good... next pose
Model changes pose

Snap!
Photog: Good... next pose pls
Model changes pose

Photog sets to 10FPS :devil:

SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP

Model only have one pose~ BLUR LOOK. :what:

Photog: Ok I hope we can do a different pose with every snap.
Model: Ok

Photog Shoots.

Snap!
Photog: Good... next pose
Model changes pose

Snap!
Photog: Good... next pose pls
Model changes pose

Photog sets to 10FPS :devil:

SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP,SNAP

Model only have one pose~ BLUR LOOK. :what:

GIVE THAT MODEL A THREADMILL!!! :bsmilie:

The Model will have to be Superman, supergirl, The Flash or Sonic the Hedgehog.:D

thats if there is only 1 photographer... imagine 6 photographer shooting at the same time... she go berserk... :bsmilie:

definitely not all will b so active in asking the model to strike a certain pose.
in fact most will be happy jus to be tagging along and following the suggestion/s of other fotog, unless some of the poses is really F9 la.

i think 6 fotog to 1 model is quite a rarity nowadays. most are around 3 to 1 or 4 to 1.

6 is like mayhem!:bsmilie:

I don't see the problems will lie between a pro photographer and a pro model from the comments gather here.

so, baggiolee (TS), is there any particular incident are your referring here??

yes....but since models don't really complain or voice out. i will let the matter rest. i juz hope the organisers can enforce some resonable rules to protect the models. :)
btw, i don't know tat guy..juz to prevent some misunderstanding here.

yes....but since models don't really complain or voice out. i will let the matter rest. i juz hope the organisers can enforce some resonable rules to protect the models. :)

can elaborate?

sound like the title should be...

How some are disrespectful towards model during a photoshoot.

right, perhaps you should tell us what actually happen, I'm not interested to know who did this to who kind of things, but think it is a good idea to highlight in the forum here that certain kind of behavior are not encourage during model shoots.

hope you understand.

Hmmmm I think if one is really doing a shoot, there shouldnt be anyone who needs to take any fall.... Forgive me for saying but is the recent rise of photography due to anyone wielding a DSLR automatically calling him or herself a photographer and the spate of photo taking sessions with headings like "Sexy lingere shoot, bikini, red hot model" increasing the problem of misconduct during shoots cos in the first place we have not photographers but a bunch of voyeurs and sexually motivated individuals? Honestly in our professional circles such a topic is not even discussed as there is no need to hence such a thread really makes one wonder and laugh..... what on earth are "photographers" really thinking about during "hot lingere shoots"

Was looking thru a photography webby when this phrase popped out: GWC( Guy with Camera.) or maybe shall rephrase it to PWC. ( Pevert with Camera.)

Was looking thru a photography webby when this phrase popped out: GWC( Guy with Camera.) or maybe shall rephrase it to PWC. ( Pevert with Camera.)

Well honestly I have serious doubts on what are on the minds of those fellows who organise "sexy" photo shoots......

Ok... We have a bunch of people who cannot shoot and goes around wielding a DSLR and call themselves a Photographer (Myself included) ... We have a bunch of Overnight turned models (Who doesn't know how to take instructions and cannot pose only comes with a maybe cannot make it face). So what next?

Seems like the future looks gloomy. :cry:

What's next? So-called models & photographers get married & produce offsprings who can't shoot, can't pose, and can't take instructions? :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.