how to report bad driving...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
wah, continuous 2 days i've been having bad driving experience, think there had been runting before.. but to top it off... i really am pissed...

1st my car was banged by a lorry who overtook without checking blind spot, and his rear wheel hit my driver side wheel... den he told me b4 anything is that it is not his fault and that its a 50/50 case... now have to pay for my full repair & hope that i get back 50%...

so on i use the spare car we have.... just today, went up north, 1 cheebic car from damn far away, used its airhorn to horn all the way til he pass me, definitely a damn bad sense of humour imho...

then when from north down, damnit 1 taxi, from my rear go 3 lanes to my left, den 3 lanes to my front just barely missed hitting me... damnit... i have to jam brakes to prevent near collision... mercs cab somemore... and then another stupid cab, go swinging, infront of me without signalling left right left right...

ok... i let off song liao...

Dude you are not the only one with such problems! I had a car highbeam me all the way on the expressway and I was going at 100!! Had auntie drivers who cant even look straight swerving in and out. The best one I heard was a friend's auntie who hit a car.... and the best part? She got out of the car and straight away screwed the guy "U HIT ME U HIT ME !!!" I heard the guy was in a state of shock!

centuryegg said:
Dude you are not the only one with such problems! I had a car highbeam me all the way on the expressway and I was going at 100!! Had auntie drivers who cant even look straight swerving in and out. The best one I heard was a friend's auntie who hit a car.... and the best part? She got out of the car and straight away screwed the guy "U HIT ME U HIT ME !!!" I heard the guy was in a state of shock!

me too... i had to crawl out my car literally yesterday... and had to crawl in & out to go service it somemore... suay... cos of irresponsible ppl like them, become our problem & worse off... dun admit its their problem... :angry:

I once had a minor accident.... I was going straight one lane 2 and this lady she was trapped in the long line of cars waiting to turn on lane 3. She got impatient and decided to turn out (brainless!) she grazed my side and we drove to the side. Straight away she accused me... you speeding! I was speechless and when I recovered, I replied... Hello Mdm.... its my right of way... Im going straight on a green light!

Claim from his insurance to get full payment.

For bad driving, if he committed an offence, report it to Traffic Police.

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
wah, continuous 2 days i've been having bad driving experience, think there had been runting before.. but to top it off... i really am pissed...

1st my car was banged by a lorry who overtook without checking blind spot, and his rear wheel hit my driver side wheel... den he told me b4 anything is that it is not his fault and that its a 50/50 case... now have to pay for my full repair & hope that i get back 50%...

so on i use the spare car we have.... just today, went up north, 1 cheebic car from damn far away, used its airhorn to horn all the way til he pass me, definitely a damn bad sense of humour imho...

then when from north down, damnit 1 taxi, from my rear go 3 lanes to my left, den 3 lanes to my front just barely missed hitting me... damnit... i have to jam brakes to prevent near collision... mercs cab somemore... and then another stupid cab, go swinging, infront of me without signalling left right left right...

ok... i let off song liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.