how to remove redeye?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Do u mean removing red eye that is already in a digital pic? If that's the case, I have a Photoshop action which i can share with u.

Originally posted by LightatHorizon
Hi,

Do u mean removing red eye that is already in a digital pic? If that's the case, I have a Photoshop action which i can share with u.

hi lightathorizon

i do mean that !
thanx
but if b4 pic leh? meaning at point of taking.
do i use White Balance?

Originally posted by overcrash

hi lightathorizon

i do mean that !
thanx
but if b4 pic leh? meaning at point of taking.
do i use White Balance?

Use the red-eye reduction flash.

Seriously, bounce the flash will have no red eye... but on those pics that already have red eye, need to use Photoshop....

Originally posted by revenant

Don't think can help?

Support
Well, unless the subject is looking toward the direction of where the bounced light come from. so long as the subject looks towards the light may get red eye.

Remove red eye

Hi guys!

;)

Please download the photoshop action from the above link by this Sunday k? No suppose to upload this to my school's server. haha ... so i gotta remove it within a few days.

Hope u all will find it useful

Originally posted by overcrash
hehe
got 2 thing to ask

1 is save it where?
2 is wat is its name in the action list?

hehe
paise h:D

It is simple called NoRedEye in PS action. U can save it anywhere u want. Just drag it into the PS Action panel to import it. :)

To use it, use the Eclipse Marquee tool to select the red eye porton and apply the action.

Here is a link u all might find lots of usefull stuffs
http://www.tawbaware.com/

ahh.. i would like to have the red eye removal softare also leh....
then link for the photoshop red eye removal is down... i'm a bit too late lolx... can someone upload it again pls

Status
Not open for further replies.