how to remove redeye using photoshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahbeng

Jun 9, 2003
Visit site
hi all, how do i remove red eye using photoshop???

Hmm, I'm no expert but coudn't you use the stamping tool and stamp over the red portion?

If you're looking for one-button red eye reduction magic, think PS not suitable for you.

wilson said:
Hmm, I'm no expert but coudn't you use the stamping tool and stamp over the red portion?

If you're looking for one-button red eye reduction magic, think PS not suitable for you.

thanks for your info. If you understand my question you will know that i am seeking better photoshop technique for red eye removal, not one button removal. if i am using one button removal, i dun have to ask how to use.

Use the 'burn' tool but set it to burn 'midtones' only. It will darken the red towards black & leave the whites alone.

Shortcut: You can change brush size with [ & ]

ahbeng said:
thanks for your info. If you understand my question you will know that i am seeking better photoshop technique for red eye removal, not one button removal. if i am using one button removal, i dun have to ask how to use.
I've read and understand your question as what I've perceived it to be. Glad you found the info useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.