how to remove a single strand of hair from the face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
how to remove single strand of hair from the face? inputs appreciated.

I would enlarge the image to make the hair as large as possible and use a fine brush or pencil to touch up the hair. Use the color picker next to the hair to change the color to suit surrounding flesh tones. The main thing is to break up the hair, you don't need to remove all of it. I have done a lot of photo retouching and this has worked very well for me. Also works for retouching and restoring old photos.I have one on my web site of me in 1940 and it was torn and stained and broken, I restored it. Check it out on my site under "me"

reachme2003 said:

Perhaps can use the clone stamp tool.... :dunno:
Find a similiar shot with same color, etc... and clone over the hair ????

Like CKiang has said, best results could be had with healing brush tool. Just blow it to at least 100% can liao. Sometimes i lazy 50% whack liao...... :bsmilie: Just Alt to pick up a good spot and click away.... I have blown up to 18R after using this, good results.

thanks. i will try it out.

clone tool goood, healing brush good, airbrush..not good.

ckiang said:
Might be easier to enlarge to 200-300% then use a small healing brush too in PS to do it. It'll blend in with the surround pixels easily.

Regards
CK

yup...healing brush is really amazing, sometimes can do better than clone tool. But only PS CS has it (i think PS7 also have, but not in PS6)

Wai said:
yup...healing brush is really amazing, sometimes can do better than clone tool. But only PS CS has it (i think PS7 also have, but not in PS6)

PS7 definitely has healing brush. :thumbsup:

reachme2003 said:

At first I thought u were asking abt real hair... :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.