How to protect my 500D

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjanson

Nov 3, 2009
yishun singapore
Hi Bro/Sis,

can i know how to protect my camera when i bring it to korea during winter time(with snow & -0 degree).im afraid that mould or watever will start to appear on the lens and camera after or during the trip.
:dunno:

Erm. I suggest reading up on biology... Find out where mold grows. Korea is the opposite...

Hi Bro/Sis,

can i know how to protect my camera when i bring it to korea during winter time(with snow & -0 degree).im afraid that mould or watever will start to appear on the lens and camera after or during the trip.

at that temperature, your main worry will be frozen fingers (difficult to press shutter) and reduced battery life.
I do think that the relative humidity in Korea is pretty low, so those aren't ideal conditions for mould growth. Don't worry so much. Enjoy your holiday.

Never heard of any epidemic growth of mould in camera systems sold / used in Korea. Also, people in Korea seem to just use their cameras trigger happy, not much talking about 'mould protection kits'. Why do you suspect your camera will start with it?

Hi Bro/Sis,

if u are afraid, don't bring it there. bring those shock/freeze/water resistant cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.