How to produce super clear & sharp pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antzzz

Apr 28, 2007
Town
I always wonder how to produce those super clear & sharp, super contrast pictures that has no haze... Do we get it straight out of camera, with special filters or adjust with PS?

How to make the skin super smooth? I tried using PS to adjust, but can never achieve the super smooth effect. they turn out rather grainy. Not enough light?

I shoot with a Hoya Pro1 Digital filter and my shots usually come out a little hazy, especially on a sunny day. Which Haze filter do you recommend? Will it also cut the amount of light entering the lens?

haze filter? most are just color filters... mean filter off the color... even B+W UV+Haze filter, dun think can remove the haze and get clear sky...

sharp & clear depends on sensor and lens, then focusing and hand holding technique, then aperture and exposure.

some lenses esp primes produce very sharp pictures, like 50mm, most are sharp, and macro lenses are mostly sharp... and most lenses have a sweet spot of f8-f11 so you have to see what type of lenses you are using.

how to make skin super smooth...

step 1 - find a model with smooth skin...
step 2 - find a make up artist to enhance the skin texture by cosmetics
step 3 - find a photoshopper if in doubt
step 4 - if all else fails, dun shoot...

hAHAHA!;)

f64, iso25600, 1/8000th sec, cam on a manfrotto 055proB with a cinder block tied to the centre column for stability - confirm + chope sure sharp pic. (method courtesy of funksoluva) :thumbsup:

haze filter? most are just color filters... mean filter off the color... even B+W UV+Haze filter, dun think can remove the haze and get clear sky...

sharp & clear depends on sensor and lens, then focusing and hand holding technique, then aperture and exposure.

some lenses esp primes produce very sharp pictures, like 50mm, most are sharp, and macro lenses are mostly sharp... and most lenses have a sweet spot of f8-f11 so you have to see what type of lenses you are using.

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

hmm... really difficult to asnwer this as I'm still taking soft/out of focus pictures... manually focus can be sharper?

f64, iso25600, 1/8000th sec, cam on a manfrotto 055proB with a cinder block tied to the centre column for stability - confirm + chope sure sharp pic. (method courtesy of funksoluva) :thumbsup:

Not really.

With that ISO level, I'll be surprised if you can even see anything.

Also, with such a high ISO and shutter speed, even if you're shooting directly into the sun on a bright sunny day, the shot will come out very underexposed or not at all.

Samuel

Not really.

Also, with such a high ISO and shutter speed, even if you're shooting directly into the sun on a bright sunny day, the shot will come out very underexposed or not at all.

Samuel

the contrast will be perfect... only 2 tone... either got or dun have... :bsmilie:

its like a silouette thats black & white without grey....

I always wonder how to produce those super clear & sharp, super contrast pictures that has no haze... Do we get it straight out of camera, with special filters or adjust with PS?

How to make the skin super smooth? I tried using PS to adjust, but can never achieve the super smooth effect. they turn out rather grainy. Not enough light?

I shoot with a Hoya Pro1 Digital filter and my shots usually come out a little hazy, especially on a sunny day. Which Haze filter do you recommend? Will it also cut the amount of light entering the lens?

What are you shooting in particular?

+ Lens hood can help if its due to flare

practice, you can get sharp contrasty images straight out of camera

time of day, good light, good lens, good camera
and most important good skillful photographer

17_f8_full.jpg

no pp involved

image from here

http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=306889

Not really.

Samuel

Haze? It could be a slight form of wash out where there are no completely black pixels. Check your levels to ensure that there are black pixels. Also, you could try adjusting the offset of the picture.

U r funny man.. I fell off my chair! :sweatsm:

Status
Not open for further replies.