How to PRINT passport sized photos?..

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
:D i have a picture - passport photo requirement met but unable to print in 3.5 x 4.5 cm..how?

self print or lab print?
whatever it is, cut and paste multiple images to fit into the smallest print/paper which you are using, eg 4R

:D i have a picture - passport photo requirement met but unable to print in 3.5 x 4.5 cm..how?

If you paid attention during maths class in school, you should be able to calculate how to print the picture you have to passport size... then you need some kind of cutter to finish the job.

First, you need to get the pixel ratio (Length : Height) of the picture you have to 3.5:4.5. Then find out how wide is the print paper. If it is 4R, then it should be around 4" x 6", or 10cm x 15cm. You will tile your original picture in a much bigger 4:6 ratio picture. You should be able to get around 8 pictures (2 rows). Get the idea?

You need to do some maths to calculate the pixels. It's really easy. If you don't know how to do maths, just go to the photo studio with the picture and they will do it for you.

Just give them a digital copy?

Most studios you can just give them a digital copy and ask for passport sized prints.

the last time i did that, the boss gave me chao bin...cos i put a total of 20 over photos on super 8R (a4-equivalent i think) and that costs a few dollars only. He charges 6 bucks for 4 passport photos

Status
Not open for further replies.