How to post photo here?

leyash111

Jun 23, 2011
Hi,

New here, how do we post photo in our thread? Can't find the function, or is it after certain period being a member then we can post?

Cheers!
Ash

Oh sorry, thanks for the advice! :)

~ Ash

leyash111 said:
Hi,

New here, how do we post photo in our thread? Can't find the function, or is it after certain period being a member then we can post?

Cheers!
Ash

If i remember correctly you need to have 50 post count before you can post images.

hmm think so too u need at least 50 post b4 u can post photo

That's the headache part! Cause I been wanting to post images too! :confused:

hmm think so too u need at least 50 post b4 u can post photo

That's the headache part! Cause I been wanting to post images too! :confused:
Hmmm, there is no restriction in using the tags for newly-joined members, only linking of URLs.

In any case, we will look into it and check if we mis-configured the security setting.

chiangkxv said:
But do we have a minimum post requirement in B&S?

Dont think so. My second post here was a b&s post. :bsmilie: :sweatsm:

Hmmm, there is no restriction in using the tags for newly-joined members, only linking of URLs.

In any case, we will look into it and check if we mis-configured the security setting.[/QUOTE]
Same here , cant post image....thks

Same here , cant post image....thks

You can try the test forum. See if you're doing it correctly. Quote some of the members that post pics then copy-past them to the test forum

Already only 49 posts left :)

48 MORE to go & it's tough! Spam won't be niceeeee! ROAR !!

*need advise to get lenses therefore no posting images will be hard to judge*

In any case, we will look into it and check if we mis-configured the security setting.[/QUOTE]

Thanks & please kindly update to us again. Greatly appreciated it!

Cheers! :)

*need advise to get lenses therefore no posting images will be hard to judge*
If you need advice then use your kit lens first :) Ask if you have specific questions, the generic questions .. well.. are too generic to give a specific answer :bsmilie:

To all newbies who can't post images:

Please try posting images over here, in the test section. You can use my photo for testing. Simply copy and paste the following text into your post:

[img]http://gallery.clubsnap.com/data/500/selective4.jpg[/img]

The resulting image should look like this:

selective4.jpg

Cheers.