How to post on flicker with EXIF data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Can someone direct me? I have been uploading onto flicker but i have never found out how to keep the exif data especially when i repost the photos back here on clubsnap

Click on the photo to expand it and on the right you will see 'Taken wth a (camera model)'. Below you will see the 'More properties'. Just click on that and you will be able to see the exif data.

Yea thanks that i know but you know when sometimes you can right click on a person's photo on CS and it has exif data? any one share?

Some photos when exported for web (depending on what program you use to export the photo), do end up with discarded EXIF data, and some programs keep the EXIf intact.

Flickr --> You --> Your account --> Privacy and Permissions -->Hide exif data --> No?

Is that how urs is?

Flickr --> You --> Your account --> Privacy and Permissions -->Hide exif data --> No?

Is that how urs is?

Hey Gavin yea that's how it is. Is that right?

Yea thanks that i know but you know when sometimes you can right click on a person's photo on CS and it has exif data? any one share?

Maybe that's a browser plugin? There are at least 2 for Firefox. Just right-click on any picture and "view image exif data". As long as the picture still has the data...

Status
Not open for further replies.