How to photography a ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForgetMeNot

Jul 19, 2007
Can some gurus here tell me how to photograph a bride with her "flying" wedding gown?
Err...Hope u guys understand my Q.

It's fairly simple. Just make sure there's enough light at the location you're shooting in and use a high shutter speed to freeze the motion of the 'flying' gown. Or use slower shutter speeds for motion blur panning effects. Use flash if necessary to freeze motion, or with slow shutter speeds for partially frozen and motion blur combinations. Can look very nice if done correctly.

CHEERS!

Actually, I'm trying to ask... Somebody help to hold the gown/veils up?
And once the fellow let it down, we shoot? ;p

Actually, I'm trying to ask... Somebody help to hold the gown/veils up?
And once the fellow let it down, we shoot? ;p

Got many ways wan ah. Hold/toss up and let go the simplest but goves the bride/photog the least amount of time to work with. If you want more long time flying to give the bride more time to move and create volume/swirl pattern etc, have to start with the end of the gown at a much higher elevation and bride must be comfortable turning around in her gown like a dancer, but no need to turn too much - about a quick 1/4 turn can. Have to trya few times to get right. . :sweat::sweatsm:

tell the couple to say to each other "you jump, I jump"

then you say 1,2,3. :bsmilie:

Hmm... I need to practise on that. Hope the couple won't 'piss off' huh...:sweat:
Thanks guys. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.