How to overcome shyness

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(

shutterfly said:
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(

i very shy leh, i mumble when ppl talk to me, esp girls, and those very nice looking girls... omg... :cry:

maybe we should organise a shy guy outing... but den again, i wonder how we could meet up...

U can join the local Toast Master Club, they meet regularly and kind-of force u to talk and speak up, sometimes u will speak to a group/ crowd as well.

Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire.

Pose nude for group photography? :bsmilie:

It's natural to be shy. You'll grow out of it.

For a start join CS photo shoots and talk to the models. Many shy photographers have turned to be brave souls now after meeting so many gorgeous models.:lovegrin:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i very shy leh, i mumble when ppl talk to me, esp girls, and those very nice looking girls... omg... :cry:

maybe we should organise a shy guy outing... but den again, i wonder how we could meet up...

Aiyo u korean Idol leh ....:bsmilie:

Sion said:
It's natural to be shy. You'll grow out of it.

For a start join CS photo shoots and talk to the models. Many shy photographers have turned to be brave souls now after meeting so many gorgeous models.:lovegrin:

[color:green]I know 1 such example... [/color]

shutterfly said:

be more confident of urself!

Yup... I very shy in real life one. :)

shutterfly said:
Don't be afraid, and break the ice with a stranger or when in crowds. After you've done it once, you can tell yourself the next time round, "If I could do it the last time, I can do it another time.":) :)

shutterfly said:

Don't worry. You are not the only one, me too :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.