How to overcome shyness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
shutterfly said:
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire. :(
i very shy leh, i mumble when ppl talk to me, esp girls, and those very nice looking girls... omg... :cry:

maybe we should organise a shy guy outing... but den again, i wonder how we could meet up...

Astin

Mar 2, 2002
Astin Studio
astin.clubsnap.org
U can join the local Toast Master Club, they meet regularly and kind-of force u to talk and speak up, sometimes u will speak to a group/ crowd as well.

Benign

Jan 30, 2004
Melbourne
gallery127599.fotopic.net
Anyone here shy in nature or used to be shy? Care to share some tips on how to overcome shyness for those who managed to shake it off? I am very shy with strangers and also always try to avoid crowd. This worsen especially in front of the girl I secretly admire.

Pose nude for group photography? :bsmilie:

poohbear

Aug 11, 2004
Sengkang
Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
i very shy leh, i mumble when ppl talk to me, esp girls, and those very nice looking girls... omg... :cry:

maybe we should organise a shy guy outing... but den again, i wonder how we could meet up...
Aiyo u korean Idol leh ....:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt

Feb 15, 2003
Outside the Dry Box.
Visit site
Sion said:
It's natural to be shy. You'll grow out of it.

For a start join CS photo shoots and talk to the models. Many shy photographers have turned to be brave souls now after meeting so many gorgeous models.:lovegrin:
[color:green]I know 1 such example... [/color]

Jul 30, 2005
singapore
shutterfly said:
be more confident of urself!

shutterfly said:
Don't be afraid, and break the ice with a stranger or when in crowds. After you've done it once, you can tell yourself the next time round, "If I could do it the last time, I can do it another time.":) :)

DarkForce

May 1, 2004
newbie land
shutterfly said:
Don't worry. You are not the only one, me too :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom