How to organise keys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yanyewkay

Sep 22, 2004
Cons digger.
right now my pocket got this huge bunch of keys..
-house keys
-mini-torch
-DBS stupid pin generator
-big and thick car key
-2 x misc keys

is it just this messy big bunch.. how to organise them to be carried around neatly?

For car key it will be best to separate with the rest.

To what I know, a heavy bunch of keys hanging down the car key hole can damage/loose the key hole faster and cause problem.

oh yah.. it is seperate.. i'll take a pic to show.

here it is

IMAGE_00132s.jpg

:bsmilie: that DBS stuff...was eating breakfast just now and saw a lady opposite me with that on keychain. Was wondering why she needs it following her around..maybe for your case too ;p

For me I only leave it at home! All transaction only using my personal pc.

:think: cos I use it at home and office lor...
i know someone who's worse.. got the OCBC and the DBS one.. 1 black 1 red.. sianz double for him

oh yah.. it is seperate.. i'll take a pic to show.

here it is

IMAGE_00132s.jpg

also got the torch..

i got 4 sets..

1 - 5 pcs - house key
2 - car key - remote, key plus torch
3 - DBS thing + nail cutter
4 - 5 pcs - office keys + the tap holder

I have a lot more keys - 3 house keys, 2 room keys, 1 letter box key, 1 computer lock key, 5 drawer keys, 1 keyless car key. First thing I did is to strip away the protective plastic on the keys (e.g. the black colour plastic on your keys). This makes the keys a lot less bulky. I used to have a dedicated keys pouch and a coin pouch. Now, I have a single pouch that hold my keys + my coins.

. First thing I did is to strip away the protective plastic on the keys (e.g. the black colour plastic on your keys). .

if you remove the black color plastic, then how do you turn the key in the key hole?

EAsy la,

Car keys: Change car to those keyless entry one using a slim card.

House keys: Change all door locks to thumbprint one lor.

DBS key: I keep for you

Mini torch: Hand phone have mah...

See settled.:bsmilie:

Ok, thanks.

btw, for some keys, you can have it duplicate into the aluminium key, eg car kays, bike keys, so it will be more compact and lighter to carry a whole bunch of keys.

Ware a waist porch!

jus change my 'bunch' of car key with remote to ONE PIECE...

key in remote...

:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.