How to make?

Sep 5, 2007
i'm afraid it wont be stabilized but thx anyway... anymore suggestions?

Dream Merchant

Staff member
Jan 11, 2007
No details, how to help?

Seriously.

This is another what I call the 'Dear Mr Architect, please design and build me a house. How much ah?' syndrome that plagues so many here.

TBSOO

Jan 6, 2010
More details needed on this. But with regards to watch winder, it is most applicable if you want to spin a watch. However, watch winder is expensive. There is a spinning display. Rather small in sz and is very stable. You should be able to find one at gifts shop / model kit shops @ Vivo.

limwhow

Jun 9, 2009
Life revolves arOnd East Coast
More details needed on this. But with regards to watch winder, it is most applicable if you want to spin a watch. However, watch winder is expensive. There is a spinning display. Rather small in sz and is very stable. You should be able to find one at gifts shop / model kit shops @ Vivo.
Haha... yes you are correct.
But the watch winder just came into my mind as I look at my winder every day to see my watch turning round and round...

Aug 11, 2009
Sunny Singapore!
A musical snowglobe seems plausible. Just rip the globe from its base, sand down the top a little to keep it smooth, wind it up, place your watch on it and snap away! ;)

Projected cost: $50 (approx) for a large snowglobe

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
i'm afraid it wont be stabilized but thx anyway... anymore suggestions?
use a little imaginative...

secure your the whatever object on to something, place it on lazy susan, mount your video on tripod, title the camera to whatever angle to get the spinning effect you want.

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
No details, how to help?

Seriously.

This is another what I call the 'Dear Mr Architect, please design and build me a house. How much ah?' syndrome that plagues so many here.
yeah lor, typical one lar, come here and test your IQ........... :bsmilie:

Bluesteel

Jul 27, 2005
By using what materials to make an object spins?
Sorry friend catch no ball with what you need or Want !!! .

You want material or you want device ??!!

what object you wanna spin ???

The video did not help either!! Spinning people, the Rolex, the golf club or the golf ball.:dunno:

maybe you also dunno what you want!!!! :)

Last edited:

ed9119

Staff member
Mar 11, 2002
Singapore
www.walkeast.com
HOW FAST/SLOW do you want this thing to spin and are u referring to gif-type animation or real movie-capture movement?

your question while seemingly straightforward is too general

there IS a video section in Clubsnap......... move your thread there for better replies?

p/s and your thread title........ what kind of bohchap/slack/nuah way to ask for help is this? 'How to Make?'

Last edited:

Reportage

Nov 24, 2008
Go sunshine plaza and look for those motorised stands that spin the figurines. If you are not buying, pretty sure they will allow usage of the demo set for a small price.

if the item is larger, A tamiya motor using cogs system will work also. Basic electronics.

Top Bottom