how to make stomach acid stronger when u have to eat in HDB hawker centers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dRebelXT

May 14, 2005
Used to eat in coy canteen but the canteen goes on renovation. The nearest lunch place is HDB hawker center. the canteen hygeine standard much higher than hawker i reckon.. :( and personally eat in hawker centers less than couple of times a month i guess.. but if go there daily then cant imagine whether stomach can take that.. ;)

Used to eat in coy canteen but the canteen goes on renovation. The nearest lunch place is HDB hawker center. the canteen hygeine standard much higher than hawker i reckon.. and personally eat in hawker centers less than couple of times a month i guess.. but if go there daily then cant imagine whether stomach can take that..
I thnk you need a reality check if you live in Singapore and seldom eat in hawker centers :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Anyway, in order to stimulate your immune system it needs occasional slight infections....just enough to get it going but not bad enough to make you sick:D

go for gastronomical tour-of-duty in bangkok.

I thnk you need a reality check if you live in Singapore and seldom eat in hawker centers :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

can cook at home or eat at shopping centers..
maybe shuld get a lunchbox and give packet rice an additional round of microwaving.. ;)

Used to eat in coy canteen but the canteen goes on renovation. The nearest lunch place is HDB hawker center. the canteen hygeine standard much higher than hawker i reckon.. :( and personally eat in hawker centers less than couple of times a month i guess.. but if go there daily then cant imagine whether stomach can take that.. ;)

You're MISSING OUT MAN!

The hawker centers are the places with the good food! :)

oh boy, you are sheltered. :bsmilie::bsmilie:

This is the problem with Sgp'n living in a too clean a world until can't eat at hawker. I also tell off my wife or in-law whenever they tell the children not to touch this & that, in fact bring them more often to M'sia, Indo, China so they can build up the resistance:devil:

Drink car battery water

are u singaporean born in the first place?

seems to me that u RARELY ate at hawker centers!

How about some Geylang Rojak?

try the indian rojak at geylang market.

I ate at Hawker Ctr almost everyday and I am still alive :lovegrin:

Maybe you should order your maid to make you sandwitches for the time being :sweatsm:

are u singaporean born in the first place?

seems to me that u RARELY ate at hawker centers!

no.. HDB hawkers, rarely. kopitiam, foodcourt, yes..
skarly i am allergy to people who exposes foot, tummies or even shoulders..

How about some Geylang Rojak?

try the indian rojak at geylang market.

last time curry rice at thomson rd, and run stomach 2 hrs later..

I ate at Hawker Ctr almost everyday and I am still alive :lovegrin:

Maybe you should order your maid to make you sandwitches for the time being :sweatsm:

cant afford a maid.. :(

Change job lah!

I'm sure the reson of "You made me eat in dirty hawker centres" would raise a few eyebrows at top management. Heck, you could be looking into a hazardous working environment law suit!! Get them!!

last time curry rice at thomson rd, and run stomach 2 hrs later..

:bigeyes::bigeyes:
its becoz food not clean or ur stomach cant take spicy food?

Wah Lao,
you seem to be the typical product of our new schooling and NS systems.

First chicken rice seller is not hygienic because he blows up the skin before frying in oil. Now it's the whole Hawker Centre. Haiz.

I hope less kids grow up with your mindset.

Status
Not open for further replies.